Friday, January 15, 2010

Chicken & sides

Last night's dinner was quite delicious!  I didn't get very good pictures of it, but I will share anyways :-)

I marinated some chicken in crushed garlic, creole mustard, red pepper flakes, lemon juice (flavor train, chew chew!!!)  Then just sauteéd it up in a  pan



I sliced up some cucumbers, tossed them with balsamic vinegar. This is one of my all time favorite dishes, oddly enough.




Next up, I sliced some red potatoes, laid them on a cookie sheet and
baked them up with some thyme and tarragon.

 

Last up! I made some creamed spinach and onions. Joel doesn't like spinach, so I tried my best to Joel-it-up a bit to his liking.  This meant equal parts onion & garlic to spinach. Then some low-fat cream cheese, romano cheese, and a sprinkling of Tabasco sauce. 







Ok, I know that looks gross. But trust me, it was delicious!

Lame-o plating skills too, but after training, I was too hungry to be pretty with it! forgive!




1 refreshing comments:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

mmm nom nom nom. yummy flavortrain!