Friday, January 15, 2010

Aww, shucks!

100in12 has presented me with this fabulous award -



How nice is that? Extra nice, I do say!
Of course, along with this comes the stipulation that I tell you all 7 things you don't know about me. This is gonna be hard!







1. I love ALL kinds of music. This is not a secret. But I have a super-soft spot for the Blues. I love dirty gritty guitar riffs and growly emotional singers.  Think.. Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker type o deal.  *love*

2.  I like to think I am not stupid, but I have a horrible time with some VERY basic skills.  I can't tell you the order of the months without always starting with January.  I have a problem where I think the letter "Q" is nearer to the end of the alphabet, like,  hanging out with XY&Z.  I don't instinctively know Right from Left. I have to think about it. Every Time.  Things like that!

3. I've always wanted to be a clothing designer. Since birth!

4. No matter how exhausted I am, I can ONLY sleep on my stomach.

5. My Dad is a musician, and my Mom is an Artist. And I think that's awesome. (just wish I inherited some more of their talents!)

6. I am OCD style obsessed with lotion. I put lotion on my hands probably 50 times a day. Maybe more!

7. I am legally blind.  


Anything I should know about you guys?

3 refreshing comments:

Salina Lyn said...

Wow! Great things to share. I feel like I know you a little better after that. :0

I've always wished I was artistic too. I'm severely jealous of my husband and angry at him at the same time because he's an amazing artist and refuses to do art because he thinks he sucks.

Chai Latté said...

Thanks Salina!

I agree with you on that! My man is a phenomenal writer, but he never,ever writes. USE YOUR GIFT, I say!

Grass is always greener, I guess!

Fatty McFat-Fat said...

well learn that harmonica and come jam with meeee :) don't worry, I suck too. lol