Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Day, Sunshine

Now, I try very hard to eat well EVERY day. But, sometimes, I have the most perfect healthy eating days.  Days where, everything comes together!  Nothing else remarkable about that day, except that I did everything right, and I love that feeling. 

I've been up 3lbs for the past few days, and I feared it was here to stay.  But yesterday, I just had a really great day... and this morning? The 3lbs is gone.

Was it my 100% perfect eating? Was it my positive attitude?  I dunno.  But lets try to recreate it again today! :-)

Do you ever have days like that?  Days where you feel like you made the BEST possible choice at every chance? Doesn't it feel nice? :-)

4 refreshing comments:

muddymamma said...

yes... and... yes

~Oct said...

congrats. :)

Melissa Whittaker said...

i just want to say how good you're doing! I was skimming the archives, and saw a post in November when you were in the 240s! You're almost to the 220s! You're doing GREAT. I'm so proud of you!

Chai Latté said...

thanks melissa! :-) I didn't actually lose all that, though.. I have the new scale to thank! There was a nice big differential between the two! hehe!