Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Insatiable!

I got home from training tonight and was just consumed by insatiable hunger!
I had a gigantic dinner of 4oz carne asada, a whole tomato, 1/2 pita bread, 2 tablespoons homemade hummus and 2 servings of fingerling potatoes.

I know, the potatoes look like sausages! Weird!

I let that big meal settle, and yet, I was STILL hungry.

I triple checked my calories for the day, still very low, so I had a corn Vitamuffin top, with some PB2, and drizzle of agave on it (150 calories, total)
That did the trick.



Must have been one tough workout, Bob! ;) Sheesh!
(I did weigh in before and after the workout, and I sweat out 2lbs!)

2 refreshing comments:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

The potatoes do look like super funky sausages!

muddymamma said...

How do you like the PB2?