Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I know it will be up tomorrow, but that won't stop me from celebrating TODAY

Last night's training was kinda blah. (Not Bob, he's always great!)  I just felt very tired/sore/pain in the knee-holes.  I guess that rest day on Sunday really does something.  I am looking forward to feeling better tomorrow after resting today. 

Biggest Loser weigh in didn't go very well either (down .3 or something stupid like that!)
BUT, this morning??  DID YOU SEE MY WEIGHT?!?! ---------------------->>>

225.5, bitches!!

Do you know what that means? That means...  I have lost TEN POUNDS in the past month.  January 10th, I weighed 235.5. Ten pounds exactly! (during LadyTime™ even!)

Obviously, the extra running is helping. So I will absolutely continue with that.  (I have no choice.... ten pounds people!!)

It IS tiring. But not excessively so.  My knees are handling it remarkably well. I am looking forward to some warmer weather so I can try this outside. Its MUCH harder for me to run outside, so I will have to work myself up to the 5k all over again, I think.  (but thats ok)

 Oh yah, did you hear?  I lost ten pounds! 

8 refreshing comments:

muddymamma said...

WHOOOOT!!!!!
Fan FREAKIN' tastic!!
I hear the sound of hoofbeats this summer!

ammy said...

Yah but How much did you lose??

*giggle*

congrats on the 10!

~Oct said...

that is a great loss! congrats. :D

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

SWEET! Great job on the loss!

Mandy K said...

woo-hoo, ongrats!!

TitanThirteen said...

10 pounds, go you!

Melissa Whittaker said...

EEEEIIII!!! Just saw this! (WHY DIDNT TWITTER UPDATE ME?!). Sooooo proud of you!

laura said...

THAT IS FANTABULOUS AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!