Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dictate my life, please!

Today is Wednesday, and Wednesday is my rest day.
I love my rest day :-)
However... I am in the 219's!! 219.5 today, though (up .5, which is normal), BUT I would really, really, really like to not have to see the 220's again. 

So I am wondering....do I skip the rest day until Friday or Sunday... and work out tonight to try and help the 219's stick around?


Some info to help your decision -
1. Working out doesn't usually correlate directly to a drop on the scale for me. But, couldn't hurt.
2. My body is very tired. But not brutally so. I could probably get in a good sweat.

What should I do tonight?
Take your rest day, you fool!
Work it out as usual
Do a mediocre workout
Results
(The poll doesn't seem to be working every time! feel free to leave a comment with your vote, if not!) :-)

1 refreshing comments:

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

rest up! your body needs to repair, and that is when you actually are building muscle.. while in rest mode. and the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn in your sleep! yes. rest.