Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh, it bees like that?

I am convinced now, that  my body just wants to make me look like an asshole.

I spent all day yesterday bitching about gaining weight, and blah blah. This morning? 219.0

Yah, I know. I hope humble pie is low in calories.

Anywho, 219!  that's the two-teens!  I've already beaten Joel... next stop... to weigh less than FATTY!
Ha! Suckers!

I need to get it into my thick skull that my progress is going to be slow.  It's been proven now, so I need to succumb to that fact, and just let it happen at its own pace.  Yes, I want to get there quicker, and damn YES, I wanted to win the Biggest Loser competition... but if I can't help it, I can't help it.
I just need to come to terms with the rate I'm given and continue to work hard enough to ensure that happens.  It's impossible not to get frustrated or impatient. I just can't let it derail me, physically or emotionally.

The two-teeeeens!

7 refreshing comments:

Rebecca said...

ha ha ha!!

and I'm all bummed because I showed the same weight as yesterday even though I felt like yesterday was a perfect day of healthy eats and exercise!

c'est la vie!

BigGay said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you!!!!!!!!!

muddymamma said...

Yay you!!!!

When I finally weighed less than your father, I did a little "happy dance" (he was not amused ;-/ )lol
SOOO PROUD of all the progress you're making toword your fit and healthy goals!!

love you bunches!!
mom

~Oct said...

Now I can admit that I did read your "Do not read" post. Congratulations and I'm so happy for you. Your slow progress gives me hope for my own slow progress. You are doing the right things and it's awesome that you are seeing results after sticking with it through the frustrations.

Stephanie said...

YEAH! Congratulations!!!
9 weight loss

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

OMG OMG OMG! Great Job!1!!!!! You kick a$$

Chai Latté said...

thank you thank you!!
I know it will fluctuate up and down, as always, but seeing a new low is very exciting!