Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Second try

I finally got new sneakers (again). Hopefully, I won't have to return these...

I got some Nikes - 

Cute, no?

Yes! 

I tried running last night, didn't get very far at all.  I am getting very. VERY frustrated with these knees!   I checked my weight yesterday, and I was up 5lbs this week from not being able to run. 
So yesterday, I tightened the reigns on my eating even more yesterday and tried for a run, even though it was unsuccessful... 
I lost 2 of the 5 this morning. I'd love to be back at 215lbs by Saturday.
There is nothing I hate more than 1 step forward, 2 steps back. But, some times this happens... and we just gotta deal with it! 

Unfortunately, missing almost an entire week of running also means that I've fallen behind on my monthly mileage goal. There is a chance I can still make it, if I can actually get running this week. 
We shall see!

0 refreshing comments: