Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I like strict better.

This week, I took a little break.  I ate some things I normally wouldn't, I didn't do any "extra" work outs.
It started because I was sick, but it continued because I felt like I needed it.
My frustration from gaining 10lbs for nothing was really killing me. I was meticulous with logging and calculating all my calories and I had doubled my cardio time. All that gave me was +10lbs and a real chip growing on my shoulder.

So this week I took it easy.  I didn't gain or lose. I didn't go nuts, and I didn't make any regrets.
But today, it's on. 

Mission Onederland :  Activated! 

Despite feeling like I have nothing left to try. Despite now having 10 more lbs to lose. Despite having the most defiant body ever...

I'm going to make it happen.


At least, I've got Corgi on my side!

3 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Ahhh, cute Corgi! Was she hanging with you while you were stamping? ;)

Chai Latté said...

She DID! but this was when she got bored with me, and she stomped over to Joel's office and hopped right up on the chair! by herself, with her little short legs! :-)

Melissa Whittaker said...

Haha. Bored with you, I love it.

Ed's been all over Brad lately, like he was when you were over? But at lunch time today, he decided that since Brad wasn't there, he'd roll all over me. Weirdo!