Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 02

Today's topic is : Where you'd like to be in 10 years. 


I've always been  much more of a dreamer, than a planner.  So I can't pull out some beautiful life list I wrote many moons ago.  But I suppose I could ponder a bit about it now. . .

In 10 years I will be 38 years old. I will be a healthy weight and as fit as ever!  I imagine Joel and I will have found a new house but in the same area.  He'll either still be working in Boston, or have started his own company from home.  As pathetic as it might sound, I guess I could say that I'd like to be exactly where I am now in 10 years, just in a remarkably better body :-) By then, I'd also like to be in some sort of position to be able to help other people lose weight and get fit, whether that be through a blog, in my circle, or personal training.

The pups will still be kicking, because we know they will live forever! (and don't you dare say otherwise!)


In other news... because I never did a proper weekend wrap up post, here's a tiny picture dump for your visual enjoyment!

Did a lot of this, mostly.


Got to meet this handsome creature.
I know, right?! MMph!

There's my sweet Debbie in our sweet room!

Did plenty of this, too!



0 refreshing comments: