Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quick & Dirty

I had a nice weekend, 


Saturday, I got my hair did. Yay! Chopped a good 8 or 9 inches off. Feels much nicer! Took nearly 4 hours, which was not cool, but I am happy with it! (sorry these aren't good pics, they are obvy from my cell phone but you get the gist!)
 



After my hair appt, I headed over to a delicious BBQ at my parent's house for Fatty's birthday. Everyone had a good time, I will have pictures for you in a bit! 

Sunday I did my Fit Test for Insanity... it's a timed cardio test to gauge your progress.  Killer! My hamstrings are sore just from that! 

Monday, I woke up at 5am so sick. I had a lovely morning and afternoon with my face all up in the porcelain throne.  Musta ate something funky. Not.Cool.

And so today is Tuesday, and I am back at work. Feeling much better!

4 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Oooooh! Lookin' goooooood! :)

Reminds me of the style you had for my wedding!

~Oct said...

i love it.

Mandy K said...

Super cute!

Overbooked librarian said...

Your hair is soooo cute! You look so good with bangs!

I miss you!! Haven't seen you for a little while. Can we fix that please? :)