Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Same ol' Same ol!

I've been working hard on my new site, and thanks to anyone who has come over to visit me there!
I truly want to create a good resource for people, but I think getting people to find it is the hard part! We shall see :-)

I keep hoping that Fatty is gonna post here soon.  You see, I got him a birthday gift of 3 months to a Combat Training Gym he'd been dying to go to!  So he's been going for a couple weeks now, and I think he really loves it! :-) If we're lucky, maybe he'll tell us all about it!

And what about me?  Mostly the same old thing here.  I've been steadily GAINING weight. Which is super lovely.  I've been sticking to the 1000 calories a day, and doing my Insanity on the days  I am not training. It truly is INSANE!  They aren't joking! Fatty is coming over today to do some with me.  Poor sucker!

Trainer Bob and I have been trying to brainstorm ways to get the scale moving in the right direction. We both keep coming up empty handed... but there must be something!
I've started with the super annoying 5 meals a day schedule again.We'll see if that helps at all.
In the meantime, I just have to keep on keeping on!  I haven't much time left on my 30x30 goal, and it seems even more unlikely than ever. But, I MUST KEEP TRYING!

In the meantime... check out this cute lady!



And... go visit me HERE!

1 refreshing comments:

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

I'm so sorry the scale is going up, that blows. I have no advice since you've heard it all, but I'm here for you!