Tuesday, June 17, 2008

30 lashes with a wet noodle

It's tough to update this when I've been bad... not very inspirational. I haven't been real bad, but I fell into the unprepared trap. Had a weekend with a friends bachelor party, and wasn't thinking ahead, so I slipped off the low-carb thing for a day or so. Had some breads and beers etc. I'm back on the low-carb full-time again. I'll tell you one thing though, I got so used to filling up on protein with the meats and cheese and stuff, when I did have some carbs, I was STARVING shortly after. The LC diet keeps me full all the time. Surprisingly though with the carb filled stuff I did have, I didn't feel like pigging out the next day. Thinking I ruined the diet for the day(or for good) is a great way to admit defeat and let the fat win. I didn't do that this time, thanks to Chai. Man that bread and garlic oil looked tasty!!!! I'm hoping the carb spike might trigger some more quick weight loss, but I kind of hope it doesn't. I don't want to get it into my head that I can cheat and get away with it, because it'll help after. Welp, that's my confession. On to the 30 lashes with a wet noodle... that I can't eat!!! now that's torture!

1 refreshing comments:

Chai Latté said...

hehe wet noodle does NOT sound tasty :) Maybe cause I imagine one of those foam floatie noodles.

Everybody strays from the diet sometimes. The most important part to learn is the one that you did...
just continue on the RIGHT path, even when you've strayed down the wrong a bit :-) Don't wait for a monday! :-)