Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I feel violated...

Well in a very small way. But it could be a bigger issue on a larger scale. My rant earlier in the blog about POWERade Zero, was right. The packaging does say Zero everything, while the .pdf file said 3.0 calories, etc. I e-mailed Coca-Cola to see what they had to say about it.

"Products with less than five Calories per serving are rounded to zero Calories; products with 5-50 Calories are rounded to the nearest 5-Calorie increment; and products with over 50 Calories are rounded to the nearest 10-Calorie increment."

That's crap. What's with the rounding? Just tell me it's got 3 calories, and 0.1g of carbs(for Strawberry). Or at the very least be like everyone else and say <1 carbs. per serving.
It's been a while since I've been in a math class but unless the fundamentals have changed 3 is NOT equal to Zero. Which is what the bottle itself says ZERO calories.

0 refreshing comments: