Thursday, August 7, 2008

Annoyance

I am so glad I don't have kids. The pups alone test me. Chai (my dog, not me!) has decided that she no longer enjoys going outside. She is fully house trained, and has been for 2 years. Now, she's pooping and peeing in all corners of the house, and she will go the bottom step of the deck stairs, but will not set foot on the grass.

WTF?

I seriously don't have the patience for it.

Aaaaanyway. Long day yesterday. My Grammie made the move back to Massachusetts from Tennessee. My Mom drove her here, so my Dad and I had to go pick Mom up in the Berkshires (bout a 2 or 2.5 hour drive). Got there, helped unload and unpack a little bit, and then back on the road! :-) It was fun, driving up with Dad, we stopped at a couple of my favorite Mohawk Trail stores to get Joel some fudge. It was so good to see Grammie, and SO great to see how much she likes her new place.

I ate perfect yesterday, drank lots of water too. Still ended up a pound this morning.

For the first time I am actually sore from my push ups. My abs are like oooouch. Its push up night tonight too! Oof!

I guess there's nothin else to report. :-/

1 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

If you figure out how to get Chai to stop pooping and peeing in the house, let me know, so I can get Gizmo and/or Ed to stop peeing in the basement.

I swear, I rolled up the basement carpet to make way for Walter - and there was dried PEE on it I could see underneath. WTF!!!!

They'd better not do this on the new floors :)