Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Congrats and Confession

Today was mine and Joel's 5th anniversary. It was a nice day :-)
I planned a secret indoor picnic. I set up a fluffy white blanket, 30 tiny candles, a vase full of flowers and a spread of his fave dish from one of our favorite restaurants. It was really nice! Afterwards, we exchanged gifts (I got an iHome radio! yay!)
Anyway, I know this isn't diet related, but hey, it was sweet! I did, however drink a flute full of sparkling white grape juice, and 1 "slice" (1/3 serving) of a Toblerone chocolate bar that I got Joel for dessert.

Yes, I suppose that counts as cheating, and no, I don't feel guilty ;-)

Tomorrow is another big workout and back to the daily grind! But oh, it was nice to have a special day with my special man!

4 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Congrats, and sooo nice :)

Anonymous said...

Awww...that sounds so romantic!!! Congrats on your 'versary. GF and I have ours in March.
5 years and counting!

Chai Latté said...

Thanks ladies :-)

Soon congrats to you Ammy! Amazing how the time flies!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Next year we will have to head to the bluff again! I'm going to have some chocolate on our day two! (confessing ahead of time)

32 years in a week for us...