Monday, February 9, 2009

Bust

I thought, after my recent little spurt of weight loss, and my awesome work out skillz, that I would take my measurements!
Results were not-so-great. Up in some areas, same in others.

It's amazing how it can bring me down. How I can be on a total high from my scale readings, and yet have the tape measure tear me down. When I lose weight, even the slightest few pounds... I feel good. I feel like I want to try on all my clothes! and discover something that fits! But, 6lbs is a drop in the bucket to my body.

Don't get me wrong. I am THRILLED to have the scale move again. I just hate how disillusioning it all is.

It's all the devious tricks that a fat mind plays. It's always trying to outsmart itself. One side is trying to sabotage my weight loss, the other wants it so badly. Ugh.

0 refreshing comments: