Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Smoothiliciousness

Joel loves smoothies.
So he often makes them for dinner...er...dessert. (He says they are for dinner, but unless dinner comes after a sandwich and chip...then, yeah.) He's got his own formula that he loves, which is delicious... but not very healthy. He's all about the full fat yogurt, frozen fruit, heavy cream, ice cream, etc.
Personally, I like fresh fruit in mine...but he doesn't really like to make 2 different ones, understandable. But he let me design my own this time!

Well, that doesn't really look pleasing, does it?
A master at his craft!

Ok, so I didn't take any pictures of the final product... but trust me, it was beautiful, and it was good!
It had :

A banana
Strawberries
Blueberries
Red grapes
Agave nectar
Vanilla yogurt
Milk
BLENDER! WSSHHH!

1 refreshing comments:

Anne H said...

I used to make mine with buttermilk. Sounds gross, but it was just a little tangy - like yogurt - and thicker!
Yummy!