Friday, March 26, 2010

Tomatoes and wolves

Last night, Joel was out and about again, so I was on my own. 
I decided to make myself some bruschetta for dinner, and I must say, it was by far the best I've ever had! 
I've never made it before, but I figured it was pretty dang easy :-) 

Spelt bread with light butter, garlic, and herbs - grilled crisp in a pan.
1 tomato, about 6 leaves of fresh basil, 1 clove garlic, drizzle of olive oil, salt & pepper.
Assemble. 
Amazing. 


(and thats not the picture, the tomato was really that bright red!)

Here's a couple bonus pictures for you! Just because I love you...

Here's Z meeting a big bad wolf at the park the other day. 

Looks like the wolf won!!

1 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Woah, i don't log into your blog for a few days (a week?) and you've got a fancy schmancy new blog.

Catching up your entries. Big Bad Wolf cracked me up. ;)