Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom's Day





My Mom...

possesses more inner strength than an entire army.
is freakishly creative.
has been unyielding in her support.
is so beautiful.
raised me in a way that I can be proud of.
has a fabulous sense of humor. (regardless of what my Dad says!)
is an inspiration to every who meets her.
is one damn good cook.
is a rock under pressure.
will haunt me after she's dead. (she promised!)
is generous, loving, and emotionally available.
loves good coffee and good food!
endures constant, daily pain and never complains (even when she should).

My Mom is the best person I have ever known in my life. I am thankful every single day of my life to have been born into the family I was.

Happy Mother's day to my Mom, and to everyone!!

2 refreshing comments:

muddymamma said...

Thank you my love.

I have the three most wonderful offspring on the planet! I also have my "extra' kids whom I love like my own.

higgly said...

Shan you jerk you totally just made me cry reading this to your brother, lol. Oh and every word is true. Mom is the most amazing robo mom that has ever been. I can honestly say I would be lost with out her support and love. I am so proud to be allowed into your family. I love you all so much.