Saturday, May 15, 2010

Things and stuff

I've been a rather crappy blogger lately... and for my couple (awesome!) readers, I do apologize!
While I've been quite busy, it's been with nothing worth mentioning. No great new recipes, no fabulous weight loss, nada. I'm just... plugging along!

I am up about 3lbs or so this week. Every week so far has been the same... start out up 5lbs, lose the 5lbs by the end of the week, then up for the next week.  My body seems to truly be battling it out with itself.
I haven't changed my eating habits, and I've picked up my work outs a bit... so my hope is that I'll start another downward slope again soon. I do wish I could let it not affect me, though.

Anywho.... let's list some good things, to leave you with nice feelings!

* Mom's surgery went great. She had her knee replaced on Thurs. morning.
* I rode my bike around today, practicing turning, looking, stopping, etc. All the safety stuff :-)
* I did 100 push ups today!

1 refreshing comments:

Melissa Whittaker said...

Holy shit. 100 pushups? The real kind or on your knees? I can't even do like, 10 on my knees pushups. They KILL me!