Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hump Day

Trainer Bob, being the nicest dude in the world, let me stay and do my extra cardio again last night. I burned 1,136 calories in 1:55. Awesome possum! 
I got home and made dinner for myself (Joel was off playing video games with his nerdbuddies)

Nothing exciting... (but everything delicious)


Eggs, onions, 'shrooms, cheese, bagel thin. YUM


In other news, I made an Ortho appointment for my knee. I go next Monday. Although the intense pain has subsided, it is still very tender, and it feels... not right. It's been 5 weeks now since I mysteriously injured it... and I need to find out what I need to do to be able to get back to running. 
Finding seriously cardio that doesn't involve the knees is ridiculously annoying! I want my running, and my jumproping back!  Last summer I hurt my shoulder, and I was so pissed that I couldn't do all the summer time things I wanted, like tennis and basketball!  And now this summer, it's the dumb knee. Always something, ain't it? 

Anywhoodle, that's it from me!

4 refreshing comments:

lishapisa said...

Hello! 1136 in 1:55 that is awesome!!
Hope you get better soon have you try swimming which is a full body exercise?

Karen said...

This is a great site! Great job on your efforts. I'm feeling so under motivated that I need to feel good images and thoughts of successful people! Thanks for your courage to share.

Kathryn Crawford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn Crawford said...

Breakfast for dinner is great. Those mushrooms look delicious! Hello! :) I envy your gym fitness level. Awesome awesome awesome. Way to go Chai! :)

Kat