Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello peeps!

Hello there :-) 

Unfortunately, I haven't much to say.. but I just can't stand letting the blog go too long without a proper visit!  

I've been sick the past week, so I've missed a few workouts... not cool. But, I can't beat myself up over it.  My little man, Zevon hasn't been feeling good either. You might remember, he has some ongoing problem with vomiting. They still don't know what it is... but this weekend it was excessive and he started having blood in his barf.  He's fine, I know he's fine,  but it would be nice to have a diagnosis in case it can be fixed. 

This was him this morning : 

Pathetic, right? :-) 
Also... Daaaaaang, dog, get yo dirty paws off my wall.. look at it! ROUGH.

I love that little guy so much, I just want him to be healthy and happy!

3 refreshing comments:

muddymamma said...

oohhhh poor little Zeedle :-(

Melissa Whittaker said...

Aw man :( I hope both of you feel better soon! I miss you!

~Oct said...

feel better!

I'm reading a Stephen King book (horror horror) but one of the characters has a Corgi which makes me think of you. This particular character is one of the good guys (and so is the Corgi!). :)