Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 17

Day 17 : Your highs and lows of this past year.

As you know by now, I have such a horrible memory for timelines. I can't recall what happened this year as opposed to the year before... but I'll try my best (or, I'll cheat and read through my old entries for ideas! hehe!)

Let's start with the highs, shall we?
• Running 5k for the first time ever! And this just happened!
• Discovered Whole Foods market. Now I am a regular!
• Finally became a girl who weighs less than her boyfriend
• Hit 50lbs lost
• Bought a bike, and learned how to ride it
• Throwing Melissa's baby shower
• Made a new friend
• My trips to Portsmouth, NH, and Naples, FL



Now, the lows
• Hurt my knee worse than usual. Couldn't run, had to go to PT.
• Couldn't do the Mt. Washington climb
• Barely losing any weight between last Feb and now
• My fishie died
• The winter is killing our house

My life is always about the highs, and not the lows.  We all have lows, and they always suck... but I like to always recall the positive moments and not dwell on the crap. But there you have it! :-)

0 refreshing comments: