Monday, May 2, 2011

Feeling Healthy

I'm back at work today, finally! I am annoying all my coworkers by coughing incessantly, but hey, I'm here!

And do you know what else is here?
S-P-R-I-N-G!

Yes, finally, spring has sprung. The sun is out, the grass is growing, the top is down! Spring always makes me feel so vital and healthy and energetic. It makes me want to be outdoorsy. To bike and hike and swim with puppies! 
Ok, so I'm still sick and not quite ready for all that yet... but it's coming and I can feel it!


My weight loss has been nonexistent for quite awhile now. And though I'm beyond frustrated,  I don't have any brilliant ideas for kickstarting it again.  I'm going to maintain eating the 1,000 calories a day. I am going to keep eating whole, clean foods. And I am going to let the warm weather work its magic in keeping me active and moving.

I am aware that I need to drink more water. That will always be my one true struggle!  I don't know how my body can resist water so much, when its the thing it needs the most!  What is up with that?
Anyway, I'll continue to try to be better with my water consumption.

 But I do need a little something to get my motivation a-tingling... so, let's talk goals!

My Goal's for this Spring/Summer
• Hit 100 rotations on the jump rope. (I am up to 76, but not consistently!)
• Do ALL the following activities MORE THAN ONCE each : hiking, cycling, swimming, run 5k (indoors), tennis, basketball, wiffle ball, boxing, canoeing, frisbee.
• Have a healthy BBQ
• Finally stop being a pansy and put on my rollerskates, and TRY TO SKATE!
• Force Fatty to do a lot of this stuff with me!

I am still on Operation 30X30, even though I haven't lost a thing since I started such Operation... I am NOT giving up on it!  30X30 requires me to be at 180lbs by my Birthday.  Which is only 25 weeks away.  30lbs in 25 weeks is 1.2lbs lost per week.  So 5lbs a month will get me there. Still don't know how to make that happen, but I'll be damned if I ain't gonna try!

0 refreshing comments: