Saturday, November 14, 2009

First Vlog! REVISED!

***Flickr stops videos at 90 seconds, lamers! So I am attempting to youtube this bitch :-) If anyone watched this sucker before I changed it, please watch again, you can see the dramatic conclusion! (ok, thats exaggerated. But you will get to see a Corgi, at least***

Ok, I finally got to do a quick little vlog for you!  Its just blabbering and pointless, but I am hoping it will get you guys to tell me if you want more from me or not :-)



So, enjoy.... and let me know.
OR, if you do not enjoy... don't let me know! :-)





6 refreshing comments:

Kathryn Crawford said...

Hey Chai! I like the vlog. :) ! Looking forward to the next one, hopefully you can share some cooking tips and motivation for me to get back to the gym, like you !! :)

Kat

Beth @ Kitchen Minions said...

I love it! sounds like you're pet central these days. How fun!

100in12 said...

i can't watch it! it says it's a private video and i have to get a friend request or something. eh?

Chai Latté said...

Oh no! Ok, try now!! :-)

muddymamma said...

Can I be your friend now too?

muddymamma said...

You are SO stinkin' beautiful!!